Rest Assured – We Are Here to Safely Serve You.
You can count on MPP Infusion Centers®’ commitment to the health and well-being of each patient. We know continued treatment is essential to managing your disease state for progressive improvement. This is why we have practices & protocols in place that help provide you with a safe and comfortable infusion experience.
- MPP Infusion Centers® are freestanding, easy to access centers that provide limited non-essential interaction with caregivers to ensure safe and effective treatment
- Our clinics are set up and designed as patient-centered facilities practicing social distancing by providing 1-1 or 2-1 care during treatments.
- We have implemented new Operating Procedures following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and National Infusion Center Association guidelines for caring for patients in our Ambulatory Infusion Center facilities.
- We have hired prescreening technicians in each of our clinics to complete a COVID-19 prescreen to ensure the safety of each patient, staff, and caregiver.
- We have implemented flexible hours and additional resources to complete the “heavy lifting” of paperwork during the intake/prior authorization process.
- Our patient resource representatives will evaluate patient cases for possible COVID-19 grants and/or funds opportunities.
You can help, too!
- Please wear a mask when you visit our clinics.
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please follow the CDC guidelines for self-quarantine, including rescheduling your infusion therapy.
- If you are sick, we want you to stay home and get well. Please reach out to your treatment clinic so they can help you get rescheduled.
Have questions? Please call us at 855-501-2308 and select the option for Patient Care Navigator.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent Patient Care
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Medical Supervision On-Site
- Dedicated Patient Financial Advocate
- Award-Winning, Affordable Infusion Services