We’re Open to Safely Serve You
We know that a lot has changed for each of us. Among the things you can count on being consistent is MPP Infusion Centers® commitment to the health and well being of each patient. We know continued treatment is essential to managing your disease state for progressive improvement. The federal and state governments agree. Your round trip commute to our clinic is allowed under the various state and local curfews.
Print your patient curfew letter and carry it with you.
Print your staff curfew letter and carry it with you.
Our locations are open to safely serve you.
- MPP Infusion Centers® are freestanding, easy to access centers which provide limited non-essential interaction with caregivers to ensure safe and effective treatment
- Our clinics are set up and designed as patient-centered facilities practicing social distancing by providing 1-1 or 2-1 care during treatments.
- We have implemented new Operating Procedures following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and National Infusion Center Association guidelines for caring for patients in our Ambulatory Infusion Center facilities.
- We have hired prescreening technicians in each of our clinics to complete a COVID-19 prescreen to ensure the safety of each patient, staff, and caregivers.
- We have implemented flexible hours and additional resources to complete the “heavy lifting” of paperwork during the intake/prior authorization process.
- Our patient resource representatives will evaluate patient cases for possible COVID-19 grant and/or funds opportunities.
Continuing your essential treatments is one way you can support the White House 15 Days to Slow the Spread initiative.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent Patient Care
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Medical Supervision On-Site
- Dedicated Patient Financial Advocate
- Award-Winning, Affordable Infusion Services