What is infusion therapy?
Infusion therapy efficiently delivers medications directly into the body stream through a needle smoothly inserted under the skin into a blood vessel. Physicians prescribe infusion therapy to accelerate the delivery of important disease treatment, vitamin treatment, and hydration therapy.
If you are suffering from one of the conditions listed below, we have a matching infusion therapy for you.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Fabry’s Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Genetic Emphysema
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- And Other Autoimmune Conditions
To ensure the highest quality care, your infusion therapy is managed by an on-site advanced practitioner and licensed nurses.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent Patient Care
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Medical Supervision On-Site
- Dedicated Patient Financial Advocate
- Award-Winning, Affordable Infusion Services